Today was the day for my Ant- climax (as expected). Even though it was expected, the after effect is not what I expected. It is completely different. I am not normal at the same time nothing is abnormal in me, it is like I am in a very neutral zone. Nothing is affecting me today, not even the Anti-climax (can u all believe it? but still I keep thinking about the way I lost this). I know I will lose, that to very badly and mercilessly but I never expected it will transform many things in me. I feel something very serene in me.
Things are happening today like I am not a part of them but still I am there. The thing which I must have owned, adored, have felt proud for achieving it is now restricted for me even to think. I am forced to stay out of the reach of it. The worst thing of life happens just like that, without even showing a trace of the scar like a heart attack but effect is lethal. One very good part of me is gone as a prey for it now.
There are things which you can never be the same again. My wonderful part is lost in this Ant- climax, I am witnessing it. I am telling these things in my life not to make your small peaceful time sad thinking about me but just to tell you people that failure is a very integral part of our life but all we need to do is enjoy that also like a victory. Love it. feel it. Nothing will happen to you…
I have been keeping this blog a very serious and sad stuff I think. Don’t worry soon it will be colourful with my JOSH. All I need is sometime to recover or rebuilt or reload another personality or character suitable and at the same time kind for everyone…
Until then it is
Als urs
muthukumar p r
No comments:
Post a Comment