Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sony ericsson c510

Here goes muthu...joining the midrange phone club...not elite ones yet ;-)...i never liked having those high version of phones to use... but now losing my 3rd phone in 2 years hyd life, i thouhgt i ll go for a bigger one, not because i fancy them, but i just wanted one so that i cant take some photos wherever i go...that was the main reason.... so here i am with one in hand... never thought i ll own a phone of this kind..i feel strange...i never want to have it... i was happy with my 1100's and 1112 phones, those black & white simple model phones where good, perfect to my need, but this one luks odd in my hand... dont know how long i ll have it... but sure ll take many photos with it..that is for sure no matter what happens, that is the main purpose of it right? to get this phone i had hell a lot of dilemmas....but finallly i did it, just want to give a try for this also...gave it... hope i ll get chance to add my photos here.... let me see... it is too late...shud sleep....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hai ....glad to know u got a new phone....:)I lost mine too recently just 1 in 4 years:) but with a little difference.it was pretty much the phone u r holding in ur hand...with osme good looks and it used to play nice music...and now this time...just black & white 1202 is making me happy....and by the way are u from tirpur...from the past one month I have been in coimbatore.....very near to tirpur I guess....but I am lost with tamil.its ok till people give me just small instructions.......but this one simple lady wanted to have a conversation , but english was a no-no for her we somehow managed to communicate that she was suffering from knee pains and I am leaving that day back to hyderabad...As I will be gng back to coimbatore...I really hope to learn some tamil...can u help me out?
by the way u mentioned abt some blog gng personal.....