Thursday, February 18, 2010

Title at the end....

Blogophobia is one thing that many people gets soon after they enter this world provided they really have some passion to write about them and little need to understand themselves…now am to obsessed with this world, whatever I feel, I see, I think is good, I face bad, anything and everything I feel either to blog it or to tweet it, shit am I becoming tweetoholic or blogoholic???? Whatever it is one thing is sure, this space gives me sometime to pen down things I want and then might be if I find sometime to review it back then to find out what I had been sometime back…..


I actually feel to write in thamizh sometimes, but bit laziness and then should sit check the spelling in the translator makes it a pain and then I stick with my this English given to us by british, even though this would diminish the boundaries and let everyone to read it, at times I feel am short of words to express thoughts….

Fine to my scribbling which I have been thinking for quite some time,

We are always deceived by the appearances, once again this was proved to me yesterday by lunch, they had a briyani festival in our office cafeteria, I was to get a normal thali or veg biriyani, but my peer made me get a egg Manchurian briyan and he himself got a thangadi kabab briyani, what names we people find, gr8, but it is not only the names all the appearance of the briyani that was kept for show made him make such a decision…. Fine then, it was a line which we happened to make at the end of 17th (telling a round figure makes me feel normal and odd) minute, and then it was there we found that biriyani is gonna be horrible after getting it on the plate, it was mere some egg bajji, tried to be made as manchurian (what an idea sir ji) and that was poured over the rice…. Horrible it was, I was hungry and then had to eat thinking the money I had paid for it, I could have fought but what use, or why dint i? that’s is how am trained to be, am I not?

I have been trying to make a story, that will be pleasant, not usual back grounds, interesting, on my own, using my characterizations, making it a stand alone story, at the same time within a day and it is been nearly a week and have not made one and bcause of this I keep, pushing my assignment of telling story to her, and finally I guess she is going to kill me for it, but never am gonna give up… I guess ;-)…. No guessing come on muthu u can….

I have this one more prejudice that I must write atleast thirty blogs a months and each of my blogs must be atleast a 15 minutes read and so I open this page and start thinking about each things I wanted to tell and then make it as big as possible, with all unwanted words and then finally post it, so this blog will be the last one of such type and am burning this prejudice along with this publication….

Also one more thing I always think about titles, a lot, a looooooooot, actually…. And atleast change it 3-4 times before I publish the post, stupid isn’t it? but somehow I like the stupidness,as I had told before am trying to deceive you people with the appearance, with my title, so only here I am with a title at the end of this blog(I odnt have idea of changing this habit for now. So don’t curse me for it…;-)), TITLING THE BLOG…..

No comments: