Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dark Knight

I got this topic when I was walking back to home this morning after office, seeing a person picking plastic bags from trash at 3:00 in the morning, he was not dressed like a beggar but quite sophisticated clothing for a person doing such a job… so this gave the birth to my idea of dark knights….


I wrote till this 3 hrs back, now I should finish this in another 15 mins or should continue with the same tomo, I don’t want to continue it to tomo, as it was decided for today and should get into its place, so let me try my best,

So, the thought is this, what will you do in darkness, don’t take the literal sense, what will you do if you can do anything you wish to and still people will not be able to identify that you did it, what if you can do a murder and move on and still people can’t trace out that you did it, what will you do if you are at home and no one is there around and you are free to do anything… so basically it is that what will your actions be if anyone will not be able to trace back those actions to you,

I have done such things like watching porn alone/with friends at home when no one is around, talking all possible bad words on my teachers at school during breaks, drawing funny pics of my classmate who is absent, scolding my manager along with my colleagues, using office internet for orkut, facebook, gmail and lot more small stuffs…

So the concept here is, if I want to be like me, then I should be alone or at a place where people with same thought process are there, you can’t roam nude even in your own house and when in your own parents are around, have you thought about this….? You will want to shout that your manager is doing a Fucking job, but you can’t do it in your office, you will go to your bathroom and shout there, or inside your heart itself, this suppression of thoughts in your heart breaks out at times and causes great after effects on others like a 21 year old boy raping 70 year old woman(I read this in Sunday newspaper), killing of people by a student, terrorism, hatred, fights every negative thoughts grow into BIGGER size when it gets suppressed at lower levels. You can trace back any big incident to a very small place where a person was not allowed to be himself at a point of time….

So finally am running out of time, so will end up this like, you get stressed out, or want to have actions that is disturbed by the presence of others, better try to show it infront of them or if you feel embarrassed that way then, your bathroom is the best place, run, run there and let all your negativity, flush it then and there be a radiance of positivity….

Remember even your batman, spider man and all super heroes need masks to be as good people and do the goodness to all….

Note: if I feel to change something I will change it tomorrow after reading it once, as this was not the concept on what I started to write, but it had end up like this….:)

2 comments:

செந்தில் குமார் வாசுதேவன் said...

i may probably want to kill you and some dozen others.. :P

MuthuKumar said...

theriyuma, theriyum ithu maari aatkal oorukulla irukaanganu athan, ipadi ezhuthi enna maari aatkalin thalayai kaapthugiren....;)