2nd day at night shift, two things I have thought to write about mainly (as I know I cant stay focused only with 2 things only (when all I want is everything J), others are bonus for the readers….:-P)…
one, is the thought of night shift and its effects on me – I have normally stayed awake to watch movies, chat (of course with a gal(s)), night outs, parties and just sit ideally staring at the sky because I don’t want to sleep, but the sense of coming to office and staying awake for someone’s stuffs to work fine is been troubling me from the day one I understood the nature of night shift concept, though, I like to stay awake in the night, then it was a desire of my heart, I enjoyed it, but, this day, it is a compulsion, I have to stay awake, no choice I have. Is that right? I will give you some time to think over it, meanwhile, in this 2 days I see security, cab driver, transport guys, cafeteria person, cleaning persons, a/c maintenance officials, street side small time thieves, some rapists, kidnappers, burglars all are awake because of this one phenomenon, people like me staying awake and come to work, people who talk economics and necessity of this work culture, please note this point of view is just to make people think about their needs, who creates it, for whom are we staying awake, who decides it and what is the control you have on it and what are the side effects coz of it, think. I come back to the question where I left you people to think, now think about the latest questions while I tell about the first one something more and move on, I don’t crib at my night shift, even if I crib I have nothing in my hand if I want the money that I want, which is the primary reason am here, second instead of being a tree and get uprooted in the storm, am being a grass. I am not compromising but I have more positive side here, at least I can tell that as I know my status….
Second, after dinner while I was talking with my colleague, oh I forgot to tell, I have one more teammate in office so am not alone, he was talking about our old teammates who left the company/project and how we have lost track of them, true. So there he gave me the start for this thought process, thinking about people we meet in our life, depart in promises to meet in future, that we expect to meet, everyone, everyone we meet have a significance, which we either never get to know or know it very lately. For example, this girl, don’t mind that am always taking a girl as an example, who else will be a best example than a women in our life, ok, at least in my life, I met for a period of 6 months in my life, for whom I had waited for 12 years, transformed me to next level, where I torture you by these writings, but now she is not there, I cant exactly tell as not reachable but she wants to feel safe away from me and I don’t want to spoil that need of hers, but she does not know the real impact she has left on me. Similarly, I can tell everyone, that I have met have left their impacts for sure, intensity differs, of course. On the note of loosing track of people, if you are away from home, and are not a frequent caller, like me, then you will loose track of your own parents, true, it has happened with me many a times. When our life runs or made to run and we trying to catch up with it, if we are not meeting them in our day-to-day activities or able to stay in touch through some means, then that person will become like any third person we have never met. But the point I want to make is, there are relations/persons whom you need not update your status, regular calls, chats, facebook, orkut scraps but still, when you meet them, it will be like just you have met yesterday and today also you are meeting them as usual for a hangout, those people are treasures. I have few treasures in my life and am really happy and thank you all for that, yes everyone in this world is responsible for everything that happens in my life directly or indirectly and vice versa, so thank you. Be grateful to yourself that you had made me happy and continue your work with that cute smile of yours…
Love you all….
(one important thing, I have stayed focus on only the 2 things I wanted to write…. ;-) now, is that a bad or good sign, I don’t know…)
2 comments:
that's defly a good sign for us.. may not be for you..
Puriyuthu..... appadiyellam vittuda mudiyaathu... appuram oorukulla nammala oru payyan mathikama poiduvaan....
Post a Comment